LegacyGT.com

Need your opinion heads

NYCdob

I have these subzeros sitting in my garage and want to use them but they r white. My boy does powdercoating and i figure i will make them black over the winter. but what do you think about the white? Too uncle ben's? I hate rice.

~DOB

DSC09035s.jpg.ee572207ad3cb68c5913a7be91dc0151.jpg

Well, I like the double 5 spoke, like the enkei RSF-2, but what is up with that inner spoke stuff??? That and the white looks ass. W/out the inner spokes, and painted silver, even gunmetal, I think those are nice looking wheels.

Personal taste again, but I haven't seen a car with white wheels that I've liked. I don't know why. :confused:

G/L with that, but I don't think I'd run an 18 in winter if I didn't have to. those are 18's, aren't they?

Well, I like the double 5 spoke, like the enkei RSF-2, but what is up with that inner spoke stuff??? That and the white looks ass. W/out the inner spokes, and painted silver, even gunmetal, I think those are nice looking wheels.

Personal taste again, but I haven't seen a car with white wheels that I've liked. I don't know why. :confused:

G/L with that, but I don't think I'd run an 18 in winter if I didn't have to. those are 18's, aren't they?

the inside you see is the stock rims. :lol: I just put these up next to them to see what it would look like. These are the rota subzeros

the inside you see is the stock rims. :lol: I just put these up next to them to see what it would look like. These are the rota subzeros

:lol: duh, now I get it. Thought that looked wierd. Maybe it's the Johnny Walker :D

Archived