LegacyGT.com

ERZ/CNT downpipe fitment and customer service

vanjames

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. How's the fitment of the Cobb unit? Your original post matches the issues I'm having with my CNT downpipe exactly, so I'm especially curious how the new pipe fits. I'm looking to replace my DP when I get a new CBE, but am a bit hesitant as I don't want to spend a ton of money on a new DP only to have the same issue.

Wierd that you say this. I have bought all my parts from IIR. Never had an issue and always the best price. I bought a GMS exahust and CNT DP both fit perfect and the exhaust sounds great. I bought a FX300 Clutch from them and only paid like 575 shipped for 2day shipping. I know Infamous is great too not downing them, but from me dealing with IIR I never had an issue. I needed hangers for exhuast since my old ones were done for when I installed the new exhaust. I called Josh at IIR and they next day shipped me exhaust hangers for free. So idk where you get worst customer service from.

P.S. After reading the rest of these post about IIR I must be SUPER LUCKY!

Of course they are glad to help when they are taking your money.

Cobb DP fits well, no problem at all.

And I understand everything sometimes has few % of defect,as long as retail can help me to replace or refund quickly then I am ok.

Customer service is everything

Archived