LegacyGT.com

Good reason to get a GT

Here's one that I discovered a few days ago...

I was driving on the freeway and realized I needed a tissue. I reached over, but the tissue box was on the floor on the passenger's side near the front of the car and I couldn't reach it. So I shifted into 3rd and floored the accelerator for a second and the box slid right into my hand. I doubt you could do that with the non-turbo.

;-)

-Matt

Here's another one...

I have a ezpass (electronics toll tag) that i just store in my middle console. Whenever I go through a ezpass lane I just stick the ezpass up in the windshield. On the way out of toll I just kick it into boost and tag flies from the dash right into my hand, and back it goes in the console.

:)

Here's another one...

I have a ezpass (electronics toll tag) that i just store in my middle console. Whenever I go through a ezpass lane I just stick the ezpass up in the windshield. On the way out of toll I just kick it into boost and tag flies from the dash right into my hand, and back it goes in the console.

I just moved to NJ, and soon will be driving to Philly daily for my new job, and I happen to be one of those guys who hates sticker, government, state or military base stickers all over my car. I just moved from Texas so I have two huge stickers in the bottom corner of the windshield on the drivers side, and since my wife is in the Air Force I have a Dept of Defence decal which allows me onto base just above those. So I was trying to figure out what to do with the EZ pass once it arrives and where that was going to go, but that is a great idea! I don't even like having a garage door openner stuck to my visor so I got the compass mirror w/ homelink! But again thanks for the great idea of just leaving the EZ pass in the console! I was thinking that it had to be displayed all the time! Like I said I am new to these parts!

Also I have had situations where I have had to brake hard and my leather cd case goes sliding off the leather passenger seat and up into the front of the passenger foot well... and later I would have the desire to change out a cd so I just punch it and like it was said earlier, the case just slides back into my hand... like a super jedi force grab or something, and viola... I have my cd's back! Great car! It is really cool being up here in the Northeast (New Jersey) as there are so many Subaru's, and I especially notice there are a lot of Leg GT's.

hehe. ive done the same thing as well to get stuff thats been lying on the passenger floor.

one downside is though thats its hard to travel with beer in the car since the car is so much fun to drive and push its limits. most of the time its all shaken up by the time i get to where im going.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Here's another one...

Not to stop you from enjoying the turbo, but I leave my ezpass in the cubby in the center dash and it works just fine from there.

Archived