LegacyGT.com

ncfree's 2012 3.6R Limited Build Thread

Took a pick near the murican flag. Size of a house.

There's a shot of my headlights, Hellas, and grille that had some work this past week.

Instagram: @ncsubaru

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/6936ec3553d179e1df422b332402a57b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well. My time with The legacy has finally come to an end and I've gone on to get a new baby. Thanks for all the help on here guys. My car never would have been the same without you all. Here's my new project! 771108a3cee4456618ef86e72795e7dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know when you have a build list.

we are eagerly waiting to egg you on!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Let us know when you have a build list.

we are eagerly waiting to egg you on!

Prob no build list on this for a while haha want to make sure that we make it through the engine and the warranty has no problems in case I get hit with the head gasket issue. Just mountune everything for now. drop in filter. Short throw. Exhaust valve defeat. Lowering springs. Ya know. The basics. Haha for now..... a0edafc48c44f7b58e1c492c3274004c.jpg

Just make sure you sell before warranty is up. Between the ecoboost and that crazy drivetrain I have serious doubts it will last too much past that

That why I’ll have to hold for a bit on the mods. Most of the head gasket failures are happening within the first 10k miles and I’ve put 4 k on it in 2 months so we’ll know pretty quick I’m guessing. Plus the wife isn’t gonna let me mod any more as we’re looking at getting a new house so every penny is being saved now. But one day... I’ve got plans.

Front clip says so ;) they're a LOT of fun. Smiles per/gal is unbeatable for Northern climates.

Great buy!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Haha everything says RS on this car!!! Ford doesn’t want you confusing it for a basic focus that’s for sure. But somehow I don’t get as many looks as you’d think. And I’m happy about that. Keeps the cops from looking twice and racer boys trying to run.

Prob no build list on this for a while haha want to make sure that we make it through the engine and the warranty has no problems in case I get hit with the head gasket issue. Just mountune everything for now. drop in filter. Short throw. Exhaust valve defeat. Lowering springs. Ya know. The basics. Haha for now.....

you mean you dont need a tune for a drop in filter...oh yeah forgot...it isn't a subaru.

I am shocked to see youtube videos of infiniti q50/60 with straight pipes and no tune. Tuning only to make the most of the mod.

if I park my wrx on the other side of the driveway, I require a tune.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

And you'll need to learn to dance to that tune. I'm sure your wifey will have none of that 'parking on her side' thing.

it is the garage to which I dont have access. if I can stop eating so much at night and win my weight loss bet, I may park in her garage...:p

Archived