LegacyGT.com

Any concave wheels fit the legacy without being too aggressive? No rolling fenders e.

Moddiction

I'm looking for some wheels come spring time I think. Anyone familiar with any enkei wheels that fit our cars with a concave face? Most I know of off hand always have to be 9" +45 or lower usually.

I really don't like the flat face wheel look at all. I also don't want to roll fenders on this car really or run negative camber. As of now I am stock height but will be mildly dropping it soon.

I'd assume wheels would have to be 8" width or so and not too low of an offset but makes it very hard to find a concave face.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Eh it's just my daily driver/winter car so don't want to roll and run additional neg camber to fit wheels. I've done all that on my fun car and don't really want to do it on this one.

Yes I know there is some camber to begin with. Just don't want to start turning wheels in more to not rub

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Yeah but from researching running a 17x9 +45 or lower takes some rolling/pulling. Don't want to do that. That's pretty much where the concave faces start it seems.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

• 3 weeks later...
I am running 19x9.5 +38 and Tein coilovers all the way down with no rubbing. I wouldn't say my fenders are rolled at all. I barely bent them up a little with a baseball bat, but like I said, barely.

Archived