LegacyGT.com

less than 2 months...got hit in the ass

i was pretty pissed actually :mad: 2 days ago, even though there was no significant damage. What happened was, in the morning when i was driving to work, there was traffic so cars were going slow or not moving at all. I was in a complete stop and all of a sudden, a friggin Ford Tarus looking Ford bumped into my car. The impact felt pretty huge, i thought to myself, "oh god there goes my rear bumper". I walked out and checked the damage, there were none really i was surprised (does that show Subaru makes good bumper?:lol: ), unless i looked real close i could see his friggin license plate engraved to my bumper. Well not the whole thing but the two circular bolt thingy that hold the plate and basically the top of the plate holder. I hope those are caused by the dirt so i can easily clean them off otherwise....there goes my legacy. Its not accident free anymore. And the part that hurts the most was its less than 2 months for crying the **** out loud.

My neck better not be damaged or else i will hunt that dude down (got his number and stuff)

That's my story to share with you guys

update: today i turned on the music, volumn at 7, bass at 4, i could hear noise (those that indicates the speaker/subwoofer) is dying...man...so much crap happened to my car....

Wow, the same exact thing happened to me after 3 months and only ~5K miles. Traffic on the highway came to a quick stop and all of a sudden I got slammed. I figured my trunk was crumpled in but got out to find not even a scratch on my bumper. The other guy was driving an older accord or something with a rubberish bumber with no front plate. That saved me! Got it checked out and no damage. AWESOME

Have your dealer or a body shop check your car. There could be hidden damage. If there is, file an insurance claim with his company. If not, that's good.

i was pretty pissed actually :mad: 2 days ago, even though there was no significant damage. What happened was, in the morning when i was driving to work, there was traffic so cars were going slow or not moving at all. I was in a complete stop and all of a sudden, a friggin Ford Tarus looking Ford bumped into my car. The impact felt pretty huge, i thought to myself, "oh god there goes my rear bumper". I walked out and checked the damage, there were none really i was surprised (does that show Subaru makes good bumper?:lol: ), unless i looked real close i could see his friggin license plate engraved to my bumper. Well not the whole thing but the two circular bolt thingy that hold the plate and basically the top of the plate holder. I hope those are caused by the dirt so i can easily clean them off otherwise....there goes my legacy. Its not accident free anymore. And the part that hurts the most was its less than 2 months for crying the **** out loud.

My neck better not be damaged or else i will hunt that dude down (got his number and stuff)

That's my story to share with you guys

You think you got problems...back in '67 I had a new 427/435hp Vette convertible ordered ($5147) with HD brakes and 4.11 rear. Factory went on strike and I had to wait 4 months for the car and rode the bus to work. Had it for 2 weeks and 600 miles when some drunk hit me in the rear and pushed me into the car in front. Both front & rear mushed. Totalled. Insurance company made a deal with the dealer to get me the dealership owner's demo car, a 435hp coupe with 3.70 rear. Went 117mph in the 1/4 on narrow 670-15 tires. Wonder how the 4.11 would have done? Should have sued the drunk but all I wanted was another Vette.

Archived