LegacyGT.com

problems with whiteline adjustable rsb

Jduke

The holes on either end do not look to be in the same place... not sure if anyone else has noticed same thing. I'll try and get some pics up later today. But basically looks as though the holes on the right side are drilled in a slightly different place than the left side. Bought from autoanything.com ordered front and rear, front looks fine.

The holes on either end do not look to be in the same place... not sure if anyone else has noticed same thing. I'll try and get some pics up later today. But basically looks as though the holes on the right side are drilled in a slightly different place than the left side. Bought from autoanything.com ordered front and rear, front looks fine.

Perhaps autoanything can help? Haaa. They've probably never seen the bars before because they just drop ship em, and collect your money.

Too bad you didn't buy from an actual authorized whiteline dealer like Infamous or ourselves.... :(

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/153798190.jpg

Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Enthusiasts since 2001.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

With that said, Whiteline corp can probably help out on this, there is another thread where someone has a bar that doesn't fit 100% and WL is replacing it.

-Mike Paisan

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

Yea I saw the post I think his bar was a bit to long or something. I bought from them based on price was a pretty good deal. Ok was looking for a quote from Boston motorsports but he never got back to me. I'll am still going to install it I was planning on using the bar on the hard setting witch is dead-on on both sides, it's the soft setting holes that are not symmetrical. I'll try and grab a pic of it. Also front and rear bar came with new black bushings, the front bar does not need grease according to the instructions whiteline included

Yea I saw the post I think his bar was a bit to long or something. I bought from them based on price was a pretty good deal. Ok was looking for a quote from Boston motorsports but he never got back to me. I'll am still going to install it I was planning on using the bar on the hard setting witch is dead-on on both sides, it's the soft setting holes that are not symmetrical. I'll try and grab a pic of it. Also front and rear bar came with new black bushings, the front bar does not need grease according to the instructions whiteline included

Yeah buying based solely on price doesn't always yield the best results...

-Mike Paisan

http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/bulletins/Update%20BL-450.pdf

Check out this link regarding the greasing of these bushes

So based on this would you still use grease? I think I'll go with no grease on the fronts like the instructions described. If they end up squeaking I'll throw some on there... just waiting for some decent weather here to get under the car and install these.

Archived