LegacyGT.com

Help Assess my logs 2005 US Legacy GT - MickeyD's Tune Rev 7

Canonguy

Hey Guys new to the forum and to etuning in general. I finished reading bad noodles guide and a lot of the material on the site before proceeding with any of the changes. I have also posted this over on the romraider forums but I figured I would try here due to the awesome userbase here :)

I just completed flashing Rev 7 and mickeyD's tune on my 2005 Legacy GT, found here:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3184

Using 92 octane costco fuel

Weather was clear and around 45 degrees F.

Pretty close to sea-level, in Seattle WA.

Car is bone stock as far as mechanical parts go.

Overall, the car feels great after making the changes, but I'm wondering if there's anything I'm missing in the logs. From what I can tell--it feels much better than stock. :p. perhaps I could could make it feel even better. I do see knock sum incrementing in a few places but I cannot discern if that is anything to worry about. (knock sum may increment once per run)

Here's a link to a few pulls, two were done in 3rd, and one was in 2nd gear.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnRQlUf-M9ZEdFNMMWhvMG92LWNGdFE1a1lmem5JeUE&usp=sharing

Each is in a different work sheet in the link above. I also have a few random cruising logs but I doubt those are of much help.

I also have a few learning views after the above pulls. Everything in the FLKC table was zero, the AF Learning info is as follows:

IAM,1.0000

A/F Learning #1:

0 - <5.60,5.60 - <10.00,10.00 - <40.00,40.00+

7.50 ,-0.20 ,0.00 ,-0.30

Greatly appreciate any help!

I was under the impression as long as the A/F learning wasn't greater than 8, that it was likely OK. Also, this was from only about 30 mins of driving on the new flash. I will try to check to see what it is today. Also, as noted the FBKC values in my LV all show zeros.

What makes you think there's a boost leak? I guess I am not sure what to look for in the logs. I see i hit very close to target boost in Pull 1 (which was in 3rd gear). I was at 15.3 where the target was 15.99. Should it be closer than that?

I am using OEM airfilter, replaced about 3 weeks back. It's wix brand:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wix-46914/overview/year/2005/make/subaru/model/legacy

No worries, I appreciate any input!

So from my own analysis, I realized that Pull #3 (this mustve been the first after the reflash) in my link that my IAM had not normalized to 1 yet. So I am going to ignore that one. From my reading around, it seems that I have a knock occurring around 4000 RPM, so I am going to Reduce timing by 0.70 degrees between 3800-4200 rpm and between 2.4 to 2.7 g/rev.

Archived