LegacyGT.com

what shop would you recommend in MD?

gmalen

mmh. good to know. I may pm you in the near future. Have an obxt where the alignment needs to be redone. Previous shop had no clue on how to adjust the kca399 bushings. So my rear camber is messed up at this point..

I can take care of that :cool:

Lots of recommendations in here for maintenance and tuning, but none for an engine build. Has anyone had an engine built and can give a recommendation (or a do not recommend)? Not looking for anything crazy, but I've got 7 psi in cyl 4 so it's basically dead. Goal is a reliable daily, so a stock build with upgrades where it makes sense.

Lots of recommendations in here for maintenance and tuning, but none for an engine build. Has anyone had an engine built and can give a recommendation (or a do not recommend)? Not looking for anything crazy, but I've got 7 psi in cyl 4 so it's basically dead. Goal is a reliable daily, so a stock build with upgrades where it makes sense.

Had the engine built in my sti at Agile, but their engine builder at the time was Arti and he left to go to IAG, and last I heard he took a new job in a different field. But either Agile or IAG both do good work and stand by it. And they both have dyno and everything all in one place so it's convenient. Definitely do some research as an engine build is pretty costly, you want it done right the first time

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Definitely do some research as an engine build is pretty costly, you want it done right the first time

Yeah other than asking around forums, I don't know exactly what research to do. I wish there was some sort of standard 'job interview questions' to ask a engine builders.

Yeah other than asking around forums, I don't know exactly what research to do. I wish there was some sort of standard 'job interview questions' to ask a engine builders.

Give the shops mentioned above a call and tell them what you are looking to get done, get some prices on what your looking for from each shop and go from there

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Archived