LegacyGT.com

let it snow!

Haha, apologies shoulda used Arizona as an example......Now to see if anyone speaks up in defense of arizona. I've got another 48 states I can burn through if we've got an offended arizonan

And now I wait:munch:

What really gets me are the people here in the Carolina's and Georgia. They are absolutely useless when it comes to snow. I'm never worried about myself crashing, even if I'm driving the freaking Camaro in it, it's the other people on the road I'm worried about. So, now I just stay home if it snows like it's been.

It's really a shame though, people die hear when there's just a little bit of snow. It's a combination of arrogance and incapability.

-

On a really Awesome note, my buddy Ezra, was able to post this awesome article the other day due to the snow we had here and the little Subaru he was road testing!

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/subaru-xv-crosstrek-hybrid--the-winter-rescue-vehicle--motoramic-video-175234601.html

I actually, and dare I say this, muttered the words, "I actually want this car right now." When reading that article.

Archived