LegacyGT.com

***OFFICIAL SUBARU MEET (Feb 9)***

Specbobae

Hey all!

I hope to see many legacies there to help represent!!!

We are planning to host 100+ subbies!!!! <------ WOW:eek:

When: Sunday, Feb 9

Where: Quivas spot. 590 Quivas st. Denver, CO (Its pretty much where 6th ave and I-25 intersect.)

Time: Meet at 11:00a.m. Then rolling out for a cruise at 12:00p.m.

Heading out to: Roys Last Shot. Its about ten miles west of Blackhawk, Co. Nice little place where we can grab some brews, colas for the kids and some good food. I believe food is $11 a person and the owner has decided to serve us buffet style (yumm). All times are subject to change due to weather.

Lets have a massive cruise/meet to kick off this 2014 and enjoy some good food and create some great memories!! :spin:

PS: The meet is for subaru's only however, if you have any friends that would like to join they are more than welcome too! Just make sure the subaru's out number the rest!! :lol:

Hey all! I just bought an 08 Legacy with a stick. This sounds like fun, I think my wife and I might try to make it in my Subaru.

P.S. I will be coming from Fort Collins so if anyone in the Northern CO region wants to meet up then head down, let me know.

The meet is coming near guys! Just a reminder that we will be leaving at 12:00!!! if you are not at the meet spot by then we will be cruising to the second meet spot so meet us there. 100 subies can't wait for just one person...see you guys soon! Print a map of the cruise location so you don't get lost, naturally with this many cars we WILL get split up.

When: Sunday, Feb 9

Where: Quivas spot. 590 Quivas st. Denver, CO (Its pretty much where 6th ave and I-25 intersect.)

Time: Meet at 11:00a.m. Then rolling out for a cruise at 12:00p.m.

Heading out to: Roys Last Shot. Its about ten miles west of Blackhawk, Co. Nice little place where we can grab some brews, colas for the kids and some good food. I believe food is $11 a person and the owner has decided to serve us buffet style (yumm). All times are subject to change due to weather.

We're suppose to have flurries until sat, I'm pretty sure it will be cold/snow lol...but Eklectik is right! Weather bows down to our subarus! From our first meet spot it should take about an hour or hour and half. Make sure everyone fills up!!!! There is a station at idaho springs for all you corn junkies.

Archived