LegacyGT.com

First generation Legacy hood and wing??

The scooped hood was only on the turbo legacies so they are rare. The rear spoiler was also on the turbo legacies but also on a few NA legacies with an extra trim package so they are also rare. I'd check bbslegacycentral.org in the parts shed forum. It's the definitive site for first gen turbo legacies. I've come across a few in the junkyards out here but that was a while ago and it would be a huge hassle to ship one. Where are you located? You could check car-parts.com.

You will have to get a 93-94 hood known as the post facelift model if you want it to fit. The 90-92 had different headlights, bumper, and a hood that fits the headlights.

Wow, I got lucky with my hood then! I just told the wrecker 90-94 and it fits! I got the hood, and trunk fin for $50!!! went back for the grille and some other goodies but the car was already crushed :(

Bummer! Was the engine crushed too?

So sad to see a 22T block lost forever. I've told this story before but ill tell it again. I went to the junkyard on my lunch break to get a turn signal housing and found a 22T dangling from a chain hoist. Someone pulled it to get a trans from a 93 SS and left the motor. I wanted to throw it in the wagon but had to get back to work and it was gone forever. :icon_cry:

Archived