LegacyGT.com

HVH big meet 3/29

UMD_03LGT

Just a friendly fyi...Hunt Valley Horsepower is having a big 2nd anniversary meet on March 29th at the Hunt Valley Town Centre. Week-to-week attendance at HVH is pretty average, but big events like this draw quite a crowd. Anyone available Saturday morning should think about going.

Hope to see you guys there!

Just a friendly fyi...Hunt Valley Horsepower is having a big 2nd anniversary meet on March 29th at the Hunt Valley Town Centre. Week-to-week attendance at HVH is pretty average, but big events like this draw quite a crowd. Anyone available Saturday morning should think about going.

Hope to see you guys there!

I can't wait! Only made it up for one random Saturday in 2013, and loved the variety of cars....mad at myself for not making it to any of the big events.

• 1 month later...
More detailed info would be helpful to those interested. I'm not on Facebook but see they have a page and it looks like this ifs the 2nd anniversary of this meet?

Cockeysville, md. I'm assuming since that is the shop location?

Hunt Valley Horsepower is a Cars and Coffee event, so it's every Saturday morning, and not affiliated with any shop or brand of vehicle. And yes, this is a 2nd anniversary event, so should be a big turnout.

They have a website in addition to a facebook page:

http://horsepowering.com/

The actual event is in the parking lot of the Hunt Valley Town Center, in front of what used to be a Best Buy. Starts around 8 (some people show up earlier to get a good spot to show their car), lasts until about 10.

Archived