LegacyGT.com

Update on maintenance coupon

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
So I harassed Subaru for a few days and finally ended up with a supervisor who is now sending me the coupon for the 3 yrs. maintenance. If you call and they tell you they're out of them, that's bunk- they just had more printed, so be persistant.

I dunno man, I'm guessing you were lucky: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Mr. D'Eredita: Thank you for visiting the Subaru Web site and for your interest in Subaru products! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We are sorry, but we no longer have any coupons for this special offer. The offer was mailed to some perspective customers on a limited basis. We did have a few extra coupons, however, we no longer have a supply of the forms. If you are interested in obtaining the maintenance plan, we encourage you to express your wish to your Subaru dealer. We're sure that they will do their best to address your concern. I hope this information is helpful to you, but should you have further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further. Best Wishes, Natalie Cox Subaru of America, Inc. Customer Dealer Services ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So far I haven't gotten anything. - Mike

Guest *Jedimaster*
Speak to someone on the phone. Letters are nice, but you can really express your outrage when you talk to someone personally.

I'm not sure if it will work or not, but you might try joining IMBA ([url]www.imba.com[/url]). I didn't hear about the free service coupon until [b][i]after[/i][/b] I bought my GT wagon through the IMBA V.I.P. program, then lo and behold I got the coupon in the mail two weeks later. The cover letter referenced the fact that I'd expressed interest in buying my Legacy through the IMBA program, perhaps the coupon is an added bonus? I think it said the offer was good through September at some point so you may have time to pull this all off, but no guarantee. I also got the $25 dollar test drive deal in the envelope, I'm gonna hit up my salesman to sign off on it next week when I drop the car off for an oil change.

I spoke to a Delores at Subaru, and she told me there is no way to get them. They were only for current or past Subaru owners who were on a lst. She also said, that they have no more to send, and that is the offical statement Subaru has given them. I asked for a supervisor and she reiterated the company policy on not sending anymore out. So far nothing. I'll be in Cherry Hill tomorrow, so they may get a visit. I won't let this rest especially since I plan on getting a new car within the next month to month and a half tops. I'll try again soon. - Mike

Archived