LegacyGT.com

How to deal with a bad neighbour

Strabismo

the old guy across the street from me turns his 250watt porch light on when he goes to bed and leaves it on all night. shines in my room and the living room. i had black wool over the windows for years, until the ex wife made me take it down. im used to it now, but ive considered shooting out the light many times, as he wont listen to any reasoning for not using the porch light all night when he is asleep, and wont consider a smaller watt bulb. theres a street light right next to his driveway (that also shines in my room) as it is, why does he need so much ****** light? hes asleep! i used to think "well, hes old. maybe the new neighbors will be nicer". that was a decade ago, hes like 95 yrs old and still lives on his own, active as can be. dammit.

If said neighbor has a house and a lawn, then if you are willing to put some money into a prank on them you can go somewere that offers topsoil, then pay it in cash and have a truckload delivered to their driveway - preferably at a time or day you know they aren't at home. Best is to hire someone to place the order so the topsoil delivery company can't pin it on you.
453747.png

Archived