LegacyGT.com

ISC coilovers

SpecB82

Does anyone have any experience with these? Looking for a set of coilovers for my 06 Spec B. I can get KW's through work at a VERY good deal but the ISC's come with camber plates which is a plus and I don't want to spend another $400 for camber plates on top of the KW's.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just put them on my car a couple weeks ago.. Little on the hard side but the roads have also gotten horrible where I live with deep pot holes but over all love'm and can't wait till I can drop it in the summer.. Currently raised a little for clearance

Guys I appreciate the input but I need someone that A) has experience with ISC's and B) had experience with KW's. My old E46 BMW had KW V2's. The ride was good. I've also had BC Racing coilovers on my old 06 STI..... those weren't awful for the money. Maybe a better question, how do ISC's compare to BC Racing (since I've driven on those..... in another Subaru too)?

I've had experience with BC/ISC/RCE.T1/KWv2/koni/bilstein struts.

The BC and ISC are pretty much the same thing. IMO those types of coil overs are really only good for when you want adjustable ride height, and a mediocre ride on the smoothest pavement.

The KW's are really in a whole different league quality and damping wise. If you have a deal available on them, this would be a no-brainer for me.

Ordered the KW'S today. Should have them next week. Figured if I had any issues (warranty, etc), it would be much easier to deal with it myself vs. someone else.

Car well have KW's with an Eibach 22mm adj rsb and H&R spacers (5mm front and 15mm rear). Next up it's wider wheels and 235 or 245 tires.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived