LegacyGT.com

invidia q300 exhaust

bb31720

I've been looking into the invidia quad tip cbe for my car since my stock system is starting rot. I've listened to all the sound clips on youtube and other then the spt it sounds like the quietest compared to the borla, magnaflow, and obx. I was wondering if anyone from the ma/ri area had the quad tip installed on their car and would be willing to meet up somewhere so I could hear it in person? The city I live in has a noise ordinance bi law in place so I want an exhaust thats quiet but sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Q300 with a Cobb catted DP. Where do you live?

My car is hibernating right now but if you are willing to wait or stop by my house you can hear what it sounds like.

I live in greenfield MA, which is about 45 min north of Springfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in fall river, about an hour and a half away. Do you have any problems getting an inspection sticker? Fall river has a noise ordinance bi-law, as long as the exhaust isn't obnoxiously loud during normal driving I won't have a problem.

I haven't had to get it inspected since I put it on. I've had the car for just under a year. I will find out this march if it passes or not.

I love the tone of it but it can get loud if you get on it. Idling is not to bad and driving around at low RPMs is perfect. If you don't have a DP then it will be all quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived