LegacyGT.com

17X9 +30's?

They might fit being the tires are only 205/45/17 but the 9" wide would be the issue with the struts. Do you have coilovers or stock type set up?

Wait a 205 on a 9" wheel? Wow that's stretching it a lot. I would never have a set up like that your stressing the sidewalls so much. I am not sure how they were even able to mount them.

Federal SS tires can stretch a lot, 205s on 9s is not unheard of. Although I have not tried it yet I do plan to run 17x9s on my car with 255 tires. I already know it will not be easy to fit but I know it can be done with coils.

I know a few guys who took corners at decent speeds and popped the tires bead with this fad or stretching tires. Two of them crashed. IMO it looks stupid and is just plain unsafe and I don't understand why anybody would want there wheel and tires set up like this. So dumb.

Hellaflush vs. Hellafunctional will be asked forever. Id rather floss a safe but ugly car anyday, I consider stance ugly as it is, Besides that subaru hubs are a weak point because of the design, having the broken wheel look just puts added stress on the hubs not to mention your tires will wear quickly with the way you drive Dj. Yes I have seen some of your pics and vids buddy.

Edit for babble: are you going with that hellaflush/excessive camber look Dj?

I'm not lol, I want to be decently low but I dont want to be "stanced" I shopped around some more and im getting more respectable wheels. Getting a HELL of a deal on them too. I'm not telling you guys which ones till I get them. But the specs are 17x9 +41. So fitment should be easier and they came off a WRX.

Archived