LegacyGT.com

Defi DIN 3 Gauge Cluster

There's pics of everything that's included with the install, including the instructions and all of the hardware/connecting cable-wiring found herehttp://www.scoobymods.com/showthread.php/4th-gen-subaru-legacy-gt-14543.html?t=14543

I think you'll find everything you need here There's also a Defi p/n search feature on that page. It's not cheap, at all, but you are buying quality and longevity so the premium is worth it IMHO.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I have the STI gauge pack in my '05 LGT wagon. Boost is working but don't have the senders for temp and pressure. I would really love to get them going. All three power up so should be working.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get the senders and oil filter sandwich? PLEASE!!

You can go on Defi to get the senders and harness. Go to glowshift.com to get the oil sandwich adapter. You can view my build thread or look up my thread on it for more info.

Just make sure you by the Defi sandwich adapter, otherwise, you will have to farcle around with adapters off of the adapter, to fit the Defi sensors, and it'll end up costing you as much as what the OEM Defi adapter costs. There's not a lot of room to "lash-up" things around the oil filter area, especially if you're using aftermarket headers.

When I installed the KillerB Holy Headers, I had to take-off the sandwich adapter and then re-plumb both the oil pressure and temperature senders into other areas. I plumbed the Defi oil temp sensor into the KillerB Oil Pan, and the Defi oil pressure sensor into the rear galley plug (below and under the intake manifold. Fortunately, the (2.5m IIRC) Defi-provided cabling, with the sensor-specific connectors, was sufficient to make it all work. If you choose not to use the sandwich adapter, which I have found to work perfectly, you'll need an adapter to mate the oil pressure sensor to the oil galley in the top of the block, and then you'll need another location to connect your oil temperature sensor, which would also likely need an adapter to fit it to that location.

Just make sure you by the Defi sandwich adapter, otherwise, you will have to farcle around with adapters off of the adapter, to fit the Defi sensors, and it'll end up costing you as much as what the OEM Defi adapter costs. There's not a lot of room to "lash-up" things around the oil filter area, especially if you're using aftermarket headers.

Not necessary to get the Defi oil adapter unless you want the bling. No adapters required. I also have aftermarket headers, no issues.

FWIW, the Defi is ~1/4-5/16" thinner than the nearest competition and when you're using the long Tokyo Roki Black (MAZDA R8 filters, it makes a difference how much that filter sticks down, especially if you're no longer using the under-cover. ;) Just something to factor into your thinking.

I actually have a GReddy adapter and it's a about 5/16" thicker than the Defi OEM STI one and neither of the Defi sensors fit it without an adapter. Also, the Defi STI one looks like it's machined out of a single billet, while the GReddy one looks like it was cast then machined. Like everything else YMMV. :)

You guys and LGT.com are legit! thanks much for the advice. Will look into all of this in the next couple weeks once holidays die down!

I'd post pics after completion but I'm sure you've all seen this a gauge cluster before ;)

Appreciate it and happy holidays!

Archived