LegacyGT.com

CNG Subaru? What would you pay for a CNG(natural gas) GT?

I converted my 97 LGT to natural gas not to long ago, and I love it so much(gas only being $1.50 a gallon) that I'm thinking of buying an 06 LGT with 89,xxx miles for $12,000 and converting that also. Is $12,000 a good price? and what would you pay for the finished product? Is that something that i might be able to make a business out of here in Utah?

some for guys do propane+turbo on their trucks. Its safe as long as tuning+propane kit is high quality. I personally wouldnt mind if its cheap enough, other then having to install a propane tank in the trunk. This is a very popular mod in europe and other countries where gasoline is expensive. Mind posting a link or giving us more info on your propane built 2nd generation legacy?

P.S. I can already tell my dads going to want to do this to his car.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry it took me so long to reply...i ended up getting the 06 LGT and have started the conversion process, so far i have only ran the high pressure fuel lines but that was a good 5 hours worth of work...lets see if i can get some videos posted(and some photos of the 2nd gen CNG LGT).....sorry guys...i click upload and it just freezes up forever..ill have to find another way

• 3 weeks later...

Archived