LegacyGT.com

Skid plate, full under body panel options?

guys on dirtyimpreza forums use plastic sheeting on their rally cars, believe its HDPE or something else. Other then that, there is always corrosion protection spray, but your car already has that from factory. Some people use sheets of steel/aluminum and copy the locations of the bolt holes off the stock plastic under engine cover and bolt that up instead for improved protection.

Hey Zac.. I've been tempted to ask the same. I been scraping up some nasty crap on either side of my driveshaft.. sucks being lowered I guess. I have a RalliTek skid plate but that ends under the firewall. Would like something that goes further back.

Saw a Merc C-somethingorother tried to power through the ruts on his street.. got high centred a few times. Poor guy.

Hey Zac.. I've been tempted to ask the same. I been scraping up some nasty crap on either side of my driveshaft.. sucks being lowered I guess. I have a RalliTek skid plate but that ends under the firewall. Would like something that goes further back.

Saw a Merc C-somethingorother tried to power through the ruts on his street.. got high centred a few times. Poor guy.

Yea even with my JDM suspension the whole underbelly drags on the snow.

Archived