LegacyGT.com

The Shop (Norwalk, CT)

Johnny_I

Figured I would write a review for these guys considering I had my LGT tuned today by Mikey and I don't really read much on here about them.

First off, the place is top notch. You can tell the quality of work a shop puts out by the type of clientele they attract, keep and maintain. Everything from high end Porsches, GT-R's, Subaru's etc. are seen parked neatly throughout the lot and shop. Even though it's not a huge shop it's very well kept, modern and fairly easy to get to right of the Merritt Parkway.

The staff there is also great Jimmy the owner is a very forward and direct everything you want someone to be whose dealing with your second biggest investment… at least for me, my vehicle is. Lisa I believe, may be the service writer as she answers all calls, is very sweet and genuine, she brought cheese cake out for no apparent reason to everyone in the shop employees and customers. She returns all calls in a timely manner and provides great customer service.

Lastly, Mikey who tuned my car is very knowledgeable, informative and seems to care about your individual project and your happiness with it. He even went as far as going on a ride along with me teaching me how to LOG using the Cobb AP. Even when a coupling had popped off during the ride along at no fault of either Mikey or anyone at The Shop, simply something I overlooked, Mikey had exited the vehicle and helped me fix it on the side of the road until we limped it back and fixed it at The Shop.

All in all I am more than pleased with my experience with The Shop, they've definitely earned my respect and repeat business for future endeavors. If your in CT and heard enough horror stories about other tuners call Jimmy, Lisa or Mikey at The Shop, you won't be disappointed.

• 7 months later...

Archived