LegacyGT.com

Larger size avatars

mlrtime

I can't find a decent avatar that fits the sites requirements. How about a little bigger than 128x128 and bigger than 20k?

Or, allow us to host our own avatars so it doesn't waste your BW.

Did ya miss the host your own avatar section at the bottom? :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm all about the biggest avatars you can get. I'll squeeze as much into one as I cna, but larger is more fun. And with most people on boradband, what's the difference?

ROFL! :lol: This is totally off-topic, but jedi, that would be hilarious if I didn't know you were serious. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I can't find a decent avatar that fits the sites requirements. How about a little bigger than 128x128 and bigger than 20k?

Or, allow us to host our own avatars so it doesn't waste your BW.

Is yours from a honda...boooo

Did ya miss the host your own avatar section at the bottom? :)

The only thing I see is quoted below, this just allows you to take the url of a photo and upload instead of uploading from your peecee. Either way it will be hosted by legacygt.

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.

Archived