LegacyGT.com

Accidentally bought a Parrot Mki9100 ... may as well install, lol

That Guy 2-1

Well not exactly accidental but I was joking around at work and only bid a max of $50 for the kit with a few days remaining ... and actually won the damn thing for $49+shipping! Now, I had to spend another $44 more for the wiring harness and I've got myself a pretty decent setup for the Outback ... will post pics and install once I get it all in. First the OEM Navigation setup and now this ... my wife is confused cos I'm hooking up her car instead of my Camaro, lol

You know that you don't have to buy the $44 harness but the cheaper one that i used for my mki9000 setup which is basically like yours just without the screen.

Here's the model of the harness that you need:PC000044AA

And here's the link for the cheaper one that will do the job perfectly http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOT-PC000044AA-c-for-Parrot-CK3100-Subaru-/220808796399?pt=UK_Holders_Mounts&hash=item33693ad8ef

• 1 year later...

I'm finally getting around to adding a Parrot, likely the MKi9000. I'm interested in your long-term impressions of the Parrot. Also, did your microphone location work out for you? I notice many people seem to mount it below the rear-view mirror. And, when the Parrot has taken control of the speakers (eg, during a call), am I right to assume that the factory navigation is muted?

thanks, and great pix by the way!

Archived