LegacyGT.com

Buying new legacy

Dmill18

I'm thinking about buying a legacy. I found one that I like just want to make sure I'm getting a good buy.

The car has 107,000 miles for $11800. Here is the description

Cars fully loaded leather 6 disc cd changer moonroof home link heated seats, stage 3 the car has ton of parts all top of the line. The timing belt water pump and pulleys all replaced at 100k. Act HD clutch with tsk-3 kit. Vf52 turbo , detchwerks 850cc injectors & 65c fuel pump,grimmspeed up pipe with external waste gate, Invidia down pipe , gimmick full exhaust, grimmspeed LWCP, grimmspeed EBCs , grimmspeed MBC, aem cold air intake, mishimoto radiator, mishimoto fans, process west TMiC, cusco front and rear sway bars, cusco steering rack brace, avo rear reinforcement brackets, avo steering rack bushings, Cobb springs, Cobb shifter bushings, drilled and slotted rotors. HiDs, all interior lights are LED. Car was tuned by KMT. I also have a few extra parts and stock parts that will go with car. Also have a extra set of new drilled and slotted rotors. Cobb AP will come with car. Tires are still like new dunlops 235s

If anyone could give me some input if appreciate It

image.thumb.jpg.dc02299cfe77628ea1723a039b21cd43.jpg

Archived