LegacyGT.com

September northeast mini-meet?

Chappy

If you're comming from North, take I-95 South to Portsmouth, NH Exit 5. From the South, take I-95 North to Portsmouth, NH Exit 5. You can't miss the liquor store as it is right off the circle. You do have to take the Rt. 16 exit off the circle and then it's all of 100 feet to the parking lot entrance on the right.

Wish I could be there, but my wife's brother is comming up from NY for the first time in 5 years to spend the weekend at our lake house and I have to be there by 7:00.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike, 7:00 will be close for me as well so 7-7:30 is cool...

Its official then:

Time: Friday August 26th 7:00-7:30 meeting time.

Where: NH Liquor Store at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle

See you guys there..

mike, 7:00 will be close for me as well so 7-7:30 is cool...

Its official then:

Time: Friday Sept. 26th 7:00-7:30 meeting time.

Where: NH Liquor Store at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle

See you guys there..

Did you really mean Sept :confused:, or is it this friday.......AUG 26 :p

I'm lost, someone help me find my way

Take a 5 min drive into downtown Portsmouth and hit the docks. It's gonna be a beautiful night. Nothing like sitting right on the water, eating dinner and drinking a beer. Poco's, Ferry Landing, or Harpoon Willies are all right on the water and serve good food (not fancy). Park in the garage and it's a 2 min walk to the docks.

Just got back home... No pictures for you guys, sorry. We had MVigneau, Chappy, firedawgs, dv8ingvector, and myself. With no locals present, we ended up asking the liquor store kids and the staties where to chow down and we (eventually) found Olive Garden.

Archived