LegacyGT.com

2.5GT Ltd. 5-Spd in GRP at Irvine Subaru (56K Unfriendly)

axis008

I just test drove this bad boy yesterday and man was this car sweet! My salesperson, Tom Fukuanaga, was the same one I had the first time I visited the dealership. Once again, probably the best salesperson I have come across. If you shop at Irvine Subaru, ask for him, and tell him Ben sent you. Anyways, when he first took out the car, he told us that he was a former F4 driver (a lesser variant of F1). Then he took the car out and hauled ass (only taking the car up to 4500RPM, since it wasn't fully broken into). Even at that RPM, wow!! Cornering was pretty great too. Before the turn he told us to hang on tight because he was going to take it fast. That was awesome! Then before he gave me the keys, he showed us the turning radius. I have no idea how wide the street was but it was probably like 5-6 car widths wide (maybe I'm overexaggerating, I don't know) but he did two continuous circles at like 10-15MPH and did so like it was nothing! I was impressed. Then he let me take it for a spin. First off, I'd like to say that I SUCK at manual. I didn't stall once, which is really good for me. The clutch was very easy to use and I'm glad that is so, haha. Anyways I'm not used to driving fast everywhere, so I didn't beat the crap out of it (but that's good too since I was with my dad and uncle). But it was a fun drive. It's fast. I'm happy. Big smile. :D Weeeeeeee.

Here are a few pictures.

IMG_3609e.jpg.fc99ffa7479bc250beaf1a41758fc280.jpg

IMG_3611e.jpg.5aa606f3fbd21dbc9e66ca05a4346c98.jpg

IMG_3608e.jpg.713dcf5d96b89414663ae54d68e731ee.jpg

IMG_3606e.jpg.6519854381e3ae0a5fda4bce3b90af1f.jpg

-ben

The price on the Irvine Subaru inventory site says $29,731. It doesn't list any options though, and I think it came with some (like the spoiler). I also believe there is markup (:( I know), or at least that was the case when I visited the first time.
-ben

• 2 weeks later...

Archived