LegacyGT.com

2015 Hyundai Genesis spotted uncamoflaged

Better looking than the old car, but still kind of bland.

In my opinion the best best styled sedans on the market are being put out by Audi, as usual, and Cadillac which shocks me to have ever said but there it is.

I'll give honorable mention to the new M-B S Class being a really good looking car, but I liked the old W126 and W140 series S Classes of the 80's and 90's back when the cars were built to a standard not to a price. The new one reminds me of those cars in appearance.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/12/2015-hyundai-genesis-sedan-spy-shots/

They didn't say it in the article, but those spy shots were taken at the Nurburgring. I'm assuming this car will have a much sportier suspension than the outgoing model. They'd have to real screw up the interior or jack up the price for me not to want one now.

certainly takes cues from a few high end models from different makers for sure. i think it helps ease its way into the segment really. i didnt dislike the old models. this new one isnt breathtaking by any means, but if they are going for upscale-stately they're getting there.

i would have to imagine its tough to break stigma from what hundai was ten years ago

Archived