LegacyGT.com

Sunroof Question and Stereo too

LoveMySubie

First, the just curious question: In my 00 LGT, the sunroof takes one long push to open, but when closing stops halfway and you have ot release and press again. Is this normal?

Ok, now the kinda annoyance question. My 6-Dish Changer hasn't worked since i bought the LGT. the green backlighting works but it feels as though a cd is stuck inside.

Is it easy to take that changer out and get a look at it?

I don't have the cash to take it to a shop, since it's not essential to the car running.

Any trick to getting one out if there is one stuck? I just hazarded a guess as to why it wasn't accepting another cd into it. I suppose it's also possible that the cd changer mechanism that moves up and down could have become stuck in a position that didn't allow me to insert a cd.

• 4 weeks later...
Just to clarify, you know that on the 6 disc changer you have to push on an empty number and wait for it to start flashing before you can insert a disc right? It was confusing a bit to me at first (cause I never had a 6 disc changer before). Once it starts flashing, the slot opens and accepts a disc. You might want to have a quick read through in the owners manual. ;)

Archived