LegacyGT.com

Plastic undercover pieces

Can any one tell me how many separate pieces are there that go ONTO the big plastic splash shield underneath the engine OTHER than the oil filter acess plate? I took a trip underneath my car for the first time and it looks like there are other holes OTHER than the oil filter acess plate, not sure if it's supposed to be like that OR if something goes there.:spin:

Thanks a lot, Zack K.

There is the plate for the oil filter, and one smaller one to the right (passenger side) of that that they list as the ATF plate. There is one larger hole just behind and to the right (passenger side) of the center line, and two holes towards the back of the cover, but they don't have any covers on them.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

There is the plate for the oil filter, and one smaller one to the right (passenger side) of that that they list as the ATF plate. There is one larger hole just behind and to the right (passenger side) of the center line, and two holes towards the back of the cover, but they don't have any covers on them.

Is there something that covers the oil drain plug hole? Or is that the ATF plate? And that ATF plate would be on the driver's side, wouldn't it?

Wish someone has a pic of the whole thing complete..:cool:

Thanks, Zack K.

Archived