LegacyGT.com

Depo gauges

bochuck

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

i have to confess i ran these, well to tell the truth im still running them haha. i bought a depo oil pressure and boost gauge around december 2012. have had them on for well over 10k miles, boost gauge works perfectly but oil pressure gauge is crap, saving up for a defi setup. Dont run their afr gauge though, i run AEM and cant complain. so to put it in short term don't run anything depo other than the boost gauge.

save up and buy a good set. i bought mine while they were dirt cheap like 35$ a pop or something. So i said heck with it and ordered them. now they are well over double the price.

I noticed that the AFR gauge has a digital readout with a decimal. Since it should read 14.7:1, is this considered a wideband? It doesn't say in the listing, but it does come with a sensor.

Anyone? I hooked up the gauges electricals and everything lit up. Now the A/F. I have a sweeping gauge and a digital readout. I don't have it hooked up to signal though. I think I may have gotten a NB instead of WB. Do NB usually have a digital readout? I guess this is what happens when you buy something and don't have all of the details. I assumed it would be a WB since it had a sensor in the pic. It didn't arrive with one. :spin:

DSC_0068.thumb.JPG.335783acbf0634619e89e4aa049e17d7.JPG

F#ck. Figured as much. Now. What to do, what to do? Soldered the effer in too. Gonna have to buy another then. Just gonna run this one until it arrives. Second O2 right? Heard the first is a WB and the second is NB.

Archived