LegacyGT.com

OBXT 18" wheels at stock height.

eVoMotion

OBXT love...

Wife's car is a couple weeks old. 1012 miles.

She wanted a LGT, but there wasn't one available in our spec. Now loves the OBXT.

On the car

Badgeless

Tint - fronts & sunroof 35%/middle 15%/rear & back 8% - www.tommyswindowtinting.com

Clearshield paint sealant - www.tommyswindowtinting.com

Clearbra - www.tommyswindowtinting.com

Tires - 255/45/18 Toyo T1-Rs

Wheels - JDM 18"x8" Racing Sparco D-Spec Stage II 2-pc wheels - Nasioc member

In the garage

Bobcat front pads - www.Brakeswap.com

Motul brake fluid - www.Brakeswap.com

SS lines - www.Brakeswap.com

Bug guard - Subaru

Outback hitch - Subaru

Ksport Coilovers

It was sunny for 3wks and today when the new wheels go on it is overcast. We desperately need the coilovers to arrive!

I can not wait for a better day to show off the car so...

First trip to redline.

1000miles.thumb.jpg.811c8f5994077779af09c22cb78d01e5.jpg

hey..i was looking at those wheels! Couldnt afford them at the time though.. But those wheels look small! wow..must be the ride height. Are those 18s? But it looks good..I like them very much. One of the few 5 spoke wheels I like..and yeah, those KSports..when they arrive:cool:...will have you down to where you need to be..and you will think you gotta GT w/ flares. :D

I just noticed something, you tire size is wrong for your OEM diameter. You have 245-35-18 when you should be running a 245-45-18 to match the original outback tire. The diameter is important for proper speedo seetings and milage on the odo.

That might be why the wheels and tires look small, because the tire is much smaller than the size that is "recommended" for 18" rims on our cars.

I run a 245-45-18 on my 18x7.5" rims. You may want to re-think your tire choice.

cheers

jon

haha, never even saw that post, just trolling around today.

Have you looked at the Dunlop Direzza DZ101 in a 245-45-18? they are $127 a tire and I think they are a GREAT tire, and I have even tracked them...almost 5K miles on them so far, and they are perfect for summer and rain driving.

• 1 month later...

Cool! Looks nice!

I can't find the LegacyGT wagon I want, and the Outback now may be a choice for me! I can get the cloth interior with heated seats and manual trans! And you show that a proper ride height is doable as well.

Keep the pictures coming. Any problems with tire rub with the Outback fender flares??

We bought the OBXT because we could not find the LGT we wanted. Now I am glad as it has the real battle wagon look now that it is lowered, different from all the LGTs running around.

No rub issues. I would be able to raise it up it it rubbed. The tires are huge and do just fit in the wheels front to back.

I have more pics from last weekend out in the woods.

Archived