LegacyGT.com

Buy limited or non limited...?

Ridgeracer

Limited or Non-limited.?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Limited or Non-limited.?

• $2500 bucks for mods and/or lower car payments..no limited for me pal.
    • Go all out...Nothing like heated seats in the winter...

Hey guys..I need a bit of advice here. I really would like a change from cloth seats but from my last test drive in a non limited GT I was really impressed with the quality and feel of the cloth seats. I haven't sat in a limited yet but I really like the 2 tone effect of the taupe interior. I am not too found of sunroofs nowadays since I always seem to forget that they are open and my car gets wet if it rains. Should I save the 2500 bucks for mods and lower car payments or go all out and get the limited. If it helps, my current ride is a 98 Accord EX with cheapo cloth seats.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Heated seats are on both GT models. :P As much as I think the non-leather seats are pretty ghetto, I figure I could always upgrade those later for less than the ~$3000 the Limited adds to the price, and especially since the Limited doesn't upgrade the radio at all, why bother spending $3k and not really adding anything besides power seats and leather. Although leather and power seats are certainly nicer. D'oh, I dunno!!! :(

Archived