LegacyGT.com

Anyone in Louisiana?

SubieMonkey

Hey guys,

Had my 06 Silver LGT for a little over a year. I'm in Mandeville right across the causeway bridge from New Orleans. I've yet to see a Legacy in the area. Anyone close to my area or in Louisiana at all? Would love to get together and talk subie or at least find a decent tuner around here? I feel like I may be alone!!!! :( Hope to hear from somebody

• 4 weeks later...
Are there any meets you know about? Would like to meet up with some mature owners. Prefferably subie

i dont normally go to the meets but some of the import people meet up on sundays. i really dont have time to go out there on sundays due to family and soccer on sundays and saturays we are usually on the dyno tuning.

Hey man I've been down in Louisiana from the end of June of this year I have an 07 lgt graphite grey its got everything but the navi witch I didn't want anyway but its stage 2 with tein lowering springs sway bars stage 2 clutch with 06-07 light weight wrx flywheel(replaces the dual mass). I drove the car here from ny where I was living with out a problem and I've yet to see another lgt down here everyone loves my car every where I go they ask what it is and all that good stuff its actually pretty cool and that's why I got the lgt instead of sti or wrx because its different and not many people have them

Archived