LegacyGT.com

what turbo/intercooler should i upgrade to?

For street application? BNR 16g or OEM '09+ WRX VF52. For the money, cannot beat either of these options. Intercooler-wise, either get the bulletproof kit assuming your stock IC is ok still or wait for Grimmspeed to release theirs. If you can't wait, go with a used AVO one since they pop up often.

Good luck!!

For street application? BNR 16g or OEM '09+ WRX VF52. For the money, cannot beat either of these options. Intercooler-wise, either get the bulletproof kit assuming your stock IC is ok still or wait for Grimmspeed to release theirs. If you can't wait, go with a used AVO one since they pop up often.

Good luck!!

Is GrimSpeed making an LGT fitment I/C?:confused: As far as I saw it was STI Fitment only? I guess if you're upgrading the Turbo too it's not a huge deal, but I hadn't heard anything about direct fit replacements.....:cool:

i'm planning to upgrade to a bigger turbo/intercooler. i'm currently stock but want just a lil more power. i'm getting up pipe,down pipe,access port soon too

SubiMods is also working to get the Process West LGT Fitment Kit back to the USA:wub:

And FYI - with a bigger Turbo it would be a good idea to plan for upgraded injectors and fuel pump, and Electronic Boost Controler. Depending on Turbo Choice they may not be required, but you'll need a tune anyways and they can make it that much safer and easier...;)

And as a side note - just stage 2 compared to stock is a nice improvement... So if your just looking for an upgraded DD - you may only need Up/Down Pipe and tune to make you smile:cool:

Archived