LegacyGT.com

Free 3YR/36K Maintenance Offer

xristos

This applies to new 2005 Subaru Legacy's or Outback's as a purchase or lease. The offer states it ends Sept. 30, 2004 but a salesperson might change the date to make you purchase early. I've called four dealers here in the Bay Area about this offer. Just like "bemani" said, [color=red]Santa Cruz Subaru [/color]said yes. Second, [color=red]Ron Price Subaru [/color]said yes. Also, [color=red]Carlsen Subaru[/color] said yes, but only 'till this coming Sunday - it seems the salesman just wanted me to buy soon. Finally, [color=red]Subaru of Fairfield[/color] is looking into it and the fleet manager will e-mail me on the results.

• 1 month later...
I bought my 05 Leg GT at Diablo Subaru in Walnut Creek, and they honored this even though I didn't have a coupon or anything. And as far as I know, Santa Cruz Subaru gives 3 years free maintenance on ALL Subarus bought from them, no coupon needed, no expiration date. They just give it automatically because they're such great people.

[quote name='chinchy']I bought my 05 Leg GT at Diablo Subaru in Walnut Creek, and they honored this even though I didn't have a coupon or anything. And as far as I know, Santa Cruz Subaru gives 3 years free maintenance on ALL Subarus bought from them, no coupon needed, no expiration date. They just give it automatically because they're such great people.[/quote] Actually they give free oil and filter changes, you still pay for the other stuff. Yes they are good people in my experience.

Archived