LegacyGT.com

Agile vs IAG for tuning...

Blaaaaake

• 3 weeks later...

I've been tuned by Agile twice. Hill is great and knowledgable. My husband has been tuned by both and has great things to say about both. I have only been to IAG for a camber kit install and alignement....which was also a great experience for me. I will continue to go to Agile because of the business relationship I have built with them over the last 5 or 6 years. But I would trust either of them with any of our cars.

Also. you will see some gains with injectors.....is the amount of gain you get worth the purchase and inatall? Well that is up to you. To me, it is not a waste....a gain is a gain.

Everything you have I have. Except you have a EBCS....I needed that for my last tune :( After my engine rebuild Hill was going to try and tune me around 22 psi but he couldn't get me past 19 because my oem one was very limiting. When I get some injectors and a 3 port I am going to go back. I might get a FMIC too....not needed at all but just for shits and giggles. Then I will be done :lol:

iag doesn't produce fast cars...

:lol: This is one of the funniest things I have read on this forum.

I have been tuned by Jorge and nobody else. With my experience with Jorge, I will never go to anyone else. He will push your car, if you request, to a certain limit. If you try to go past that, he will kindly tell you why you shouldn't and tell you to take it somewhere else if that's what you desire and you will leave without spending a dime. I have dealt with Jorge, Rick, and Drew several times and they will tell you the right decision for YOU, not them, which a lot of times loses them business. Anyone that runs a business like that you know you can trust.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been going to agile for awhile now and have never had a issue with them. Very friendly and hill is very knowledgeable. They tuned my car awhile ago and the car has never ran better. I trust them with my car and them being 15 minutes from my house doesn't hurt either.

I have a guy who bought his wrx from an IAG worker, he pushes his car hard and the car is still running awesome

I know 3 other people who have gotten tunes from IAG and have been super happy. I think IAG does a great job for tuning

one of the vids

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_ZKTqCSgY]David's Forester XTI Tune at IAG with Jorge, by JimmyDShea - YouTube[/ame]

Archived