LegacyGT.com

chambered mufflers

prodrifterx

has anyone on here done a chambered muffler (yes like oe or flowmaster or cherry bomb, slp, bassani, corsa, brands etc) anything chambered in place of a fiberglass/steelwool/etc packed muffler. (yes some of those brads do offer packed mufflers and im sure magnaflow and vibrant and so on offer chambered too) jw. bash if you want. idc if the thread go off topic some, but seriously thinking about one or two chambered mufflers instead of the usual style most companies/vendors install. not sure i want to go with a straight pipe nor do i really want to go the route of fms/gms/magnaflow/etc. stromung be nice but atm out of my price range. borla probably be nice but most likely little too mild. very much enjoy the low key sounds within the interior with catless pipes and oe catback. thinking id be risking trouble too frequently driving thru dc/arlington daily if straight pipe. yes have done some youtube searches, and not bad but also video/sound clips are not always spot on how it sounds in person.

Archived