LegacyGT.com

switching to topfeed, Q&A

• I Donated Too
hmmm. IIR was where I was going to get them from too, seems to be the place. Which parts did you buy as the alternative and I wonder if Zerolift will amend their part since this seems likely to happen a lot without any sleeves?

hmmm. IIR was where I was going to get them from too, seems to be the place. Which parts did you buy as the alternative and I wonder if Zerolift will amend their part since this seems likely to happen a lot without any sleeves?

I ended up getting mine from IAG Performance.

I bought the GS 8mm phenolic spacers from IIR.

I've been meaning to buy an infrared thermometer and throw out some data point for heat dissipation. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

perfect. So it's nearly double the cost but so worth it for the peace of mind and not having to worry about cracks!

Absolutely, but of course I have a personal (negative) experience with this piece and it's completely anecdotal.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

• I Donated Too
You're not the only one. I found some others... And it makes sense and looking at the pictures I can see there's nothing to reinforce them, I can see the potential for the problems. I like the way you went even if it is much more expensive.

I will.conclude, why I havnt gotten pics up.

The tgvs did In fact warp on me when I went to remove a bolt the plastic" tore" then would not 're torque. Just simply stripped. And I had to remove them.

Would not recommend.

But I did manage to complete the mission of the conversion.

But I have since removed my custom topfeed conversion.

And back to deleted sidefeed.

Still have some of it laying around. Will update first post.

I have the rails I could at least post a pic of.

Archived