LegacyGT.com

08 Legacy 2.5i - Want to loose huge front fender gap

mtnbiker3000

I've been reading through all of the threads, but nothing seems to correlate directly with my car and my request. Would love some GC sleeves, but I don't think they make them for my car. Would another model/year fit? I really want to leave the rear right where it is, or maybe a .5" drop. But want to drop the front at least 1.5". So my question is, what spring/strut combo do you recommend. I want to maintain some level of comfort too. Mostly want to change the look (saggy butt), add slight performance and keep it comfy as it is my DD...

You can use any spring you want to get desired ride height and supplement saggy but spacers on the rear to raise it up 1/4'' to 3/4". Pinks will give you the best ride. Also many people just buy wagon specific springs to combat the saggy but. As far as struts best option is Koni they are cheaper then bils adjustable and have a lifetime warranty. 1.5 is a decent drop look into the white line bump steer kit.

Edit: with bilsteins you will also need spec b top hats on top of the cost of everything else.

Archived