LegacyGT.com

Car running like crap after driving

yeah the fuel pump has great pressure and just did injectors and put a new fuel filter on it! I had a fudl pressure gauge mounted on the windshield wiper trying to figure out the problem and when the problem started the fuel pressure remained good. I have no idea what this could be.

Maf sensor was checked presumably, when you replaced your injectors did you use the same style injectors? Just wondering why or how you knew to replace them, that's not a typical thing to replace. Are you running your car stock or with mods?

Could be voltage through the maf, that's something to look into..If its idling correctly..?...that's where I would lean, my experience with a bad maf was about the same, real sluggish almost to the point of stalling when I step on the gas from a stop.

You can look at the what the maf is doing through a good scanner if you have access to one. I think I would start at the crank sensor, take it out and inspect it even. Could be a chance the gear is too close to the sensor, and that's its easier and cheaper to attain. To add that those are more frequent to fail than the maf.

Archived