LegacyGT.com

18" OZ Superleggera's on sale at TIRERACK.COM

NewScooby

If anyone is looking for a deal on wheels. TIRERACK.COM has Gold 18x8 OZ Superleggera's for $189 each. These weight 17.4 lbs each with the 51mm offset and are a great deal compared to their normal price of $295-$402 on other websites.

Here's the wheels,

http://www.ozracing.com/oz2005/index.php?lang=usa&prgname=prodotto&wcard=1002#

I got these and a set of Kumho MX's for less money than any of the Rota 18" wheel and tire packages I have been looking at.

I cant wait for spring to put these on:)

OZ is coming out with their new wheel (Ultraleggra) and discontinuing the older version (hence the price drop)...

any more info?? The closed out the 3pc version last spring. Should have bought them when I had the chance ;)

well, the UltraLeggra is available right now from tire rack.. as for the III, I dunno about that one being discontinued or not (as some of the S2000s and other RWD need that wheel for size issues.. so it's possible that OZ will continue making the individual pieces for that rim if someone needs replacement parts).
Keefe

These? :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

yup! I had just gotten engaged at the time and was trying to be responsible and not spend money on car stuff when I was supposed to be saving for the wedding :( In hindsight, I should have bought them and put them in the closet. Couldn't beat the price they ran...like 70% off or something.

yup! I had just gotten engaged at the time and was trying to be responsible and not spend money on car stuff when I was supposed to be saving for the wedding :( In hindsight, I should have bought them and put them in the closet. Couldn't beat the price they ran...like 70% off or something.

I was lucky to have bought them at that time for something like $340 per wheel. I checked tirerack's site the next day after I bought them and they were sold out :icon_tong ...

Beautiful! Are those 51mm offset 18x8's? Are those 225/40/18's or larger?

Looking at this picture and wondering if mine are going to look the same.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10768&d=1129003101

They are 18x8 and 48mm offset, so they mount up 3mm closer to the fenders. My tires are also 225/40/18 Kumho MX's, so your setup should look almost identical to mine :icon_bigg ... Your wheels are about 5 lbs lighter than mine too :icon_tong

They are 18x8 and 48mm offset, so they mount up 3mm closer to the fenders. My tires are also 225/40/18 Kumho MX's, so your setup should look almost identical to mine :icon_bigg ... Your wheels are about 5 lbs lighter than mine too :icon_tong

Thanks.

I wish I was in sunny So Cal so I could enjoy them now!

Now to get my windows tinted just like yours too!:icon_surp:icon_cool

Archived