LegacyGT.com

Its JDM, yo!

OCDetails

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/jlacoy82/JDMSHIT.jpg

I saw that and I thought of some threads around here. The sad part is I know people like that who pay big bucks for something that is "JDM" and is actually shittier quality than what we have here. lol The JDM/USDM think is clear evidence that the grass is STILL always greener....

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

The sad part is I know people like that who pay big bucks for something that is "JDM" and is actually shittier quality than what we have here.

any example?

This Space For Rent

any example?

+1

:rolleyes: Some of us have parts from the JDM only because they are not offered here. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are JDM per se (some of us have EDM and UKDM stuff) - just because you personally feel the parts are a bad value, don't poke fun of those who of us who have different threshold for what they will spend on what makes the car look or work 'right' in their eyes.

<---- Sport Grille, STi Lip, Spec B suspension, Solberg Edition shift knob, Rain guards, etc.

Some of us have parts from the JDM only because they are not offered here. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are JDM per se (some of us have EDM and UKDM stuff) - just because you personally feel the parts are a bad value, don't poke fun of those who of us who have different threshold for what they will spend on what makes the car look or work 'right' in their eyes.

...um, no offence intended, but lighten up dude. Take a nap, eat a cookie, get a cup of coffee, have a beer, whatever it takes. A Hershey's bar usually works for me.:D

It was a just funny cartoon.

(by the way where did you get the STi lip spoiler from? PM me so as not to hyjack the thread)

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Thanks, but no. The cartoon is funny, but the comments weren't. Some people are just plain cheap and like to push their values on others. Some people go to the length of making decals to make people think they have the real thing. If you don't find the value in buying the real thing, why be a poseur? :rolleyes:

Ours is only a prentend dual-zone ACC. It is not really dual-zone and it isn't automatic!

Well, it could qualify as an Automatic Climate Generator.

More like, Random Climate Generator.

I keed I keeed

Great cartoon, gave me a laugh. I hate joinging the ban wagon and rippin on ya but the thread title should be "yo it's JDM mad tyte yo", ok now that thats said and done nots flame him too bad. Sometimes, yes we all do it and don't lie, we make comments that sound good to us and they get taken a way other then we ment them.

Lets give OCDetails a chance to at least chime in before getting ripped appart. Wow did I just say that, I guess taking care of my little cousin has brought out a responcible adult side of me. GO BACK DEAMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, but no. The cartoon is funny, but the comments weren't. Some people are just plain cheap and like to push their values on others. Some people go to the length of making decals to make people think they have the real thing. If you don't find the value in buying the real thing, why be a poseur? :rolleyes:

+1.

Oh and STFU James. That was the most weaksauce post you've evAr made. I'm really dissapinted...:lol:

Archived