LegacyGT.com

What did you haul in your wagon today?

Not so much as "what did you haul in your wagon today" as, I hauled my wagon home since I picked her up from the dealer! Got a CEL and cruise light on the way home though, But, gonna do diagnostics tomorrow as I need to call the dealership I got the car from. Otherwise, she's healthy!

• 2 weeks later...

attachment.php?attachmentid=292099&stc=1&d=1623379340

Friends are moving and he asked me for some pallets. Agreed to meet at the farm store to get other things taken care of. I pull up in my wagon, he says "So we are going to your house to pick the pallets"? No we are not, I brought them here!

Love the wagon.

PXL_20210605_140040143_small.thumb.jpg.41b737742ac293bc10a97d8b43e2402e.jpg

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aa79bb327218ee98bb922c477d35cf3a.jpg

Gotta redeem myself, SeanyB;) Summer series, continues: 410 mile round trip to a 50+ person private party/camp out for the Fourth of July. Camp kitchen in a box, home in a bag(tent/mattress/sleeping bag), various camp items and oh, about 20 cases of beer. It wasn’t all modelo, the ipa’s were on the back seat folded down.

1f71b1e0c3edfa78b4fc59bbcfc48347.jpg

Summer series, continued: last Sunday we celebrated my son’s first birthday at a local park. While wifey’s Forester handled decorations the Legacy got all the coolersx3, chairsx3, single burner stove and stand for the 60 Chicago style hot dogs w all the fixins. Poppy seed buns, yellow mustard, neon relish, onions, tomatoes, pickles, sport peppers and last but not least celery salt. If not aware, ketchup is illegal on dogs for anyone over 5. Not the prettiest pack job, but supplies made for a damn fine day.

• 8 months later...

Last weekend took offspring to get some lumber. 2x8x10 and 2x6x8. The 10ft planks sat on top of the dash covered with a towel and the "60" portion of the rear seat folded. The 8ft planks didn't reach the dash at all.

hual.thumb.jpg.e1f383c544b6591f88b748ed9c9d6faa.jpg

Also hauled booty so the kiddo knows daddy's car is faster than mom's. Can't have kids thinking a Pacifica is fast. Or loud.

• Like 2

1f71b1e0c3edfa78b4fc59bbcfc48347.jpg

Summer series, continued: last Sunday we celebrated my son’s first birthday at a local park. While wifey’s Forester handled decorations the Legacy got all the coolersx3, chairsx3, single burner stove and stand for the 60 Chicago style hot dogs w all the fixins. Poppy seed buns, yellow mustard, neon relish, onions, tomatoes, pickles, sport peppers and last but not least celery salt. If not aware, ketchup is illegal on dogs for anyone over 5. Not the prettiest pack job, but supplies made for a damn fine day.

Need to see a pic of one of these Chicago dogs all dressed for eating.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...