LegacyGT.com

Where to get Spec-B style front bumper piece and splitter?

yacoub

As you can see somewhat in this pic, the front bumper piece on the spec-B has those little styling cues at the bottom edges that sort of square the front end up and make it a little more aggressive. Then beneath it is the black front splitter, which I also like. [url]http://www.legacysti.com/album_page.php?pic_id=60[/url] I'm fairly confident the front bumper piece will fit a USDM model (and thus the front splitter would fit onto that), although I'm not sure if the foglight holes are the same size and placement. Interested to know if anyone has input on this, especially fitment, cost, and availability (where to buy these FHI parts, preferably pre-painted).

You would most likely have to import them. [email]Kevin@kingofimports.com[/email] should be able to help. I have spoken with him at length on the phone and seems genuinely interested in establishing a customer base with Legacy owners. He's often lurking on the site. :) I'm on the fence as to my first mod but I, too, want the JDM front and rear bumpers. I don't know if they are bolt on parts or if the bumper rail would have to be modified or replaced with the JDM part as well. Most likely the bumpers will not be pre-painted but you would have to have it painted after purchase. Let us know if you go that route. I'm thinking I want to take a closer look this weekend at the bumpers to see how hard they would be to remove and replace with JDM parts. :D

brady bunch: do you know the name of the body kit that displayed on your avatar? I would like to know the grille name as well as the bumper name. I found Prova's front grille that I am pretty much settled to buy from King OF Imports just as soon I get everything squared away about my car situation. Keefe
Keefe

• 4 weeks later...
Keefe, We received your payment and your order has been submitted to Japan. We will follow up with you following the summer vacation there when they reopen. Thank you for your business. Our Legacy site is not up but we are importing parts from Japan. If you want a quote at the current exchange rate, send us an email with a description of the item and any pictures or links or product numbers that will assist us in identifying the part. Kevin King of Imports, LLC [url]www.kingofimports.com[/url] sales @ kingofimports.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived