LegacyGT.com

use/abuse pictures only!

I think I'd have more fun with coilovers, just saying. Plus you can usually go higher than stock with coilovers as well.

10173820_10152115594351332_5461267230511514906_n.jpg

Which setup can get us higher/lower than stock with the coilovers. Most are lgt specific so they drop the outbacks even at their highest settings as far as i know.

If you know anyone who has put coilovers on an outback and been able to stay within .25 inches of stock, point me to a build thread, i would LOVE to be able to do that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which setup can get us higher/lower than stock with the coilovers. Most are lgt specific so they drop the outbacks even at their highest settings as far as i know.

If you know anyone who has put coilovers on an outback and been able to stay within .25 inches of stock, point me to a build thread, i would LOVE to be able to do that.

BC BR makes Outback specific coilovers. You can get to OBXT height with them. There is also the JDM Bilstein kit for $2k that drops you an inch to JDM/EDM height (16.5 inches)

edit: can also add strut spacers to the top of your struts to bring you back up from Legacy height. I have a 1.5 inch one in the back and it's been fine for 3 years.

Archived