LegacyGT.com

Sigmafour Sleeper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice build sir. impressive. I am having Alberto install a turbo and supporting mods this week on Friday. Very excited and look forward to meeting him and Bren which will be doing the tune. Kinda new to the LGT scene, so this thread was very informative. Thanks.

very nice build sir. impressive. I am having Alberto install a turbo and supporting mods this week on Friday. Very excited and look forward to meeting him and Bren which will be doing the tune. Kinda new to the LGT scene, so this thread was very informative. Thanks.

You are in great hands, welcome

• I Donated Too
Welcome indeed Mr 06specb366 - Very much looking forward to meeting you sometime and extending our friendly LGT family of friends. Ignore Jerm though, he's not very nice.

• I Donated Too

what use is the warranty anyway if you really consider the time/cost/aggravation involved with waiting and paying for shipping etc vs paying for some self remedy. Broken header under any circumstance requires rapid repair, I'd get it welded immediately > warranty of no interest to me.

Headers were wrapped very loosely with the wrap barely 1/4" overlapping. This protects enough and keeps the headers just a bit hotter. The results were there obviously so if the wrap helped with those numbers and I believe they helped in their small %, enough heat still escapes to minimize the risk of cracking - I don't believe it's enough of a concern with the way the wrap was done - I also wrapped dry with the titanium wrap not installed wet or tight.

• I Donated Too

I wrapped my downpipe because it is catted and it stank. Getting it hotter I hoped would fix the problem (2015: It didn't! The methanol makes the car smell like a Baghdad chemical factory)

Secondary reason was the melted cv boot problem people complain about... And boy it melted it really good!! Grease went everywhere...

Edited by sigmafour

• I Donated Too

funny thing about Meth...

the line popped off - seems the car can survive without Meth, at least I can say this, it has survived without meth, this time. TOTALLY need the flow gauge to tell you when this happens and I lost 1 Gallon of meth in seconds with an open line!

AEM are replacing the sensor - I have an RMA and the part is on its way back. Once I get a working flow gauge then I can reconnect the fail safe because obviously it was shutting down the car every time thinking there was no flow.

2015 Update... NO the car was not okay! This methanol failure caused the start of a lot of issues...

Edited by sigmafour

don't know what you mean?

I have barely exceeded 64mph.

On side streets that are posted limits of 35mph....

If your trying to show off, that kind of street racing is not welcome on this forum.

But nonetheless.... I want a ride.