LegacyGT.com

Sigmafour Sleeper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really sure you can apply "sleeper" to a LGT. its built to be quick so people already expect it to be quick. now maybe if you had a stealth FMIC and 2.5i hood maybe.

What? How can you say it's built to be quick? Look at it from the outside, does it look like it has 400 AWHP? No. That makes it a sleeper. He doesn't have a FMIC so that point is null.

Edit: I understand what you're saying now. To make it not even look like an LGT? LGT's are zippy. But they ware not 450 torque from a dig zippy. But this seemingly stock one is

Edited by JermTheElf

I currently have the Process West TMIC with both hose to work with the legacy/WRX or Sti style turbos. Sleeper has a cx550, I only see the cx500 in legacy fitment on AMR site, do they make a cx550 in LGT style and its not on their site?

What I am asking is are you running the LGT style turbo or a STI style turbo that you did some modding on the spearco TMIC to make it work?

• I Donated Too

It may be just be the cx500 - I will have to check but it is a legacy/2008+ wrx fitment. I did not get that turbo new and it has been passed on through the hands of some close friends - bmx045 is where it all began! I will have to check the pictures of the serial tag to make sure what it is and will correct the first post with right part numbers if necessary.

and it is the cx500 and fixed.

Edited by sigmafour

It may be just be the cx500 - I will have to check but it is a legacy/2008+ wrx fitment. I did not get that turbo new and it has been passed on through the hands of some close friends - bmx045 is where it all began! I will have to check the pictures of the serial tag to make sure what it is and will correct the first post with right part numbers if necessary.

That turbo sounds like she is a slut :)

Photos of alleged Spearco TMIC on car? That's a Perrin in the first post...
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

• I Donated Too
What would you like to know? It's worth the money if you're buying quality gauges - I was looking at all AEM and by the time you figure the total price and then still left with the limited choices of where you can mount them, the time and cost to do that - THIS became the better choice and yes, like you say it is a great look.

http://www.sigmafour.net/build/IMG_0916.jpg

Is this right before the snap? :hide:

And stop yelling at me I know I need to turn my laptop on and play in photoshop for you

• I Donated Too
Along with the Perrin EL headers it's barely louder than stock at WOT. I love it. It was always quiet but eliminating the boxer rumble, which to be honest is never as nice as it is on the WRX's has really made it quieter - for my design and wants it is perfect for the sleeper image. The new exhaust note while still raspy is much more refined with a nice tone. It's definitely a quality part.

Along with the Perrin EL headers it's barely louder than stock at WOT. I love it. It was always quiet but eliminating the boxer rumble, which to be honest is never as nice as it is on the WRX's has really made it quieter - for my design and wants it is perfect for the sleeper image. The new exhaust note while still raspy is much more refined with a nice tone. It's definitely a quality part.

I was secretly hoping you'd say you hated it :lol:. Did you get it new or used? How's the fitment?