LegacyGT.com

Fly fisherman unite! Or at least chat...

• Moderators
My old waders are done. Need new ones but I die of fright everytime I look at the prices of waders. Dear God...

If you have an orvis store near you, see if you can find out what size you are in a particular wader that you like. Then PM me--might be able to help you out ;)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 9 months later...

I also have been catch and release fly fishing for a long time. I live in NH and prefer fishing in streams and rivers. I keep my gear in the car at all times, and have many opportunities to just pull over and fish when the mood strikes.

However, I get very tired of fishing for stocked trout. And also, I don't appreciate having to compete with worm fishermen who clean out the streams within a few weeks of stocking.

Last June, I got flown in to a lake system a few hundred miles north of Montreal with a couple of guys who wanted to fish for Pike, trout and walleyes. There were only a few small lakes where trout existed, because the Pike kill them off in the larger lakes. I'd like to find an area in Southern Quebec where I could fish in rivers for native brookies. Any ideas?

Archived