Injector Dynamics Side Feed Conversion Feed Line Kit

Injector Dynamics Fuel Injector PnP Adapter USCAR to Denso

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Rails and injectors retail for $670. The injectors are specific for the rails according to ID, although I think you can pretty much "machine" their other injectors to fit if you needed--I've seen some threads about that on nasioc I think. I went with the lines and PnP adapters as well, worth it for me to make the install easier.

I bought everything at once and got a decent price as far as I'm concerned :)

• Moderators
Pnp adapters are a must in my mind. Very nice I might have to buy the rail to add to my pile of build parts ha

The rail you would want might be different though--the setup I have is for a full sidefeed conversion to utilize the sidefeed TGVs as well.

• I Donated
The rail you would want might be different though--the setup I have is for a full sidefeed conversion to utilize the sidefeed TGVs as well.

Yeah, no reason to get a sidefeed-to-topfeed conversion for an 09. Just get the normal topfeeds.

• Moderators
Why are you going with 1000 injectors for a 16g? Any reason you are not just going to an 18g?

How does the car feel with the smaller (than OB stock) tires.

Number of reasons

-I'm a big fan of doing things once and doing them right the first time. The ID setup will be bulletproof (as much as possible, anyway)

-Top feeds should be a bit more efficient

-I like making things easy for my tuner (hi Dave :))

-I tend to go WAY overkill with several parts, if you haven't noticed (you're right, I have no need at the moment for 1000cc injectors)

Beyond that, assuming I install everything I have on the shelf right now, I'll have just about every bolt on possible, so more power would simply be a turbo swap away down the road if I choose to go that route. I literally won't need to change anything else whatsoever.

The car feels fine on smaller tires, but that's with the 6mt. With the stock OBXT 5mt I think it would be very rev-happy, especially cruising on the highway--no bueno IMO. My summers will be close to stock outback size, about 2% smaller in terms of outside circumference--should be a happy medium between the actual 6mt gearing and keeping the speedometer happy. I'm sure the car accelerates better with the smaller tires that are currently on there, but the incoming Michelin Pilot Super Sports will out grip my winter setup like nobody's business :cool:

• Moderators
Why are you going with 1000 injectors for a 16g? Any reason you are not just going to an 18g?

How does the car feel with the smaller (than OB stock) tires.

Besides, E85 on a 16G is a torque monster and the ID1000's would be perfect ask kcwagon

Yeah, the 1000s open up most possibilities. The top feed conversion also plays nicely with my sidefeed jdm tgv deletes, so that's a plus :)

It's done now either way. I owned 2 different sets of freshly serviced DW740s at one point and once the ID setup is in my hands it will stay unless I firesale every part on the shelf, lol.

• Moderators

Not quite yet. I'm looking to do brakes, KTA124, and LGT upper rear control arms next Wednesday.

I'm actually still waiting to get the turbo back from BNR (sent it off for a small repair and to get fitted with new water lines). When it gets back I'll decide if I'm still going to send it for PnP work...probably still gonna do that.

• Moderators

Finally installed brakes and the last suspension pieces yesterday and got an alignment today. -1.6* camber up front, -1.1* in the rear--0.00 toe for all four corners.

Oh, and for now I've added a pair of prodrive mufflers to the build list. Will see if they fit...

• Moderators
This thread does not have enough pictures..

:hide:

I agree with Mr.bonbon, you should post moar pictars!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Tis true. I could promise to take more, but really I can't be trusted :lol:

That said, I'll try to get some more pictures, especially at boxerfest this weekend :)

• Moderators
If I hadn't seen it in person, I would think it didn't exist. The phantom outback!?!

When is that baby due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

Little girl is due 7/21--fully expect her closer to beginning of July though based on previous data ;)

Must go stage 3 before then!

Archived